Girls only trips can be the best trips. Whether it’s a trip for your bachelorette party, you’re celebrating someone’s birthday, or it’s simply a “why not” trip, Vegas is always a good idea for a girl-getaway. You can road trip from your cities in RV rentals or fly in for a weekend off.
It’s a one-of-a-kind city and there’s no other city like it. It’s a great spot to visit and one that will leave you with memories for years to come. You’ve seen the excitement that can be had in the movies and now is the chance for you to live the glamour and fun that can only be found in Las Vegas.
Of course, The Hangover may not exactly be the movie that you want to live in real life. So, to ensure that your trip is fun and adventurous, but safely so, consider following the tips below:
What to Do
- Book events and activities ahead of time. To avoid arriving and wanting to eat at top restaurants or go to incredible concerts or shows only to find them all booked up, book ahead of time. Allow flexibility in your schedule, but also make sure to reserve your must-do experiences before you arrive to ensure that you get to enjoy them.
- Make sure that you go with plenty of extra money. Las Vegas may not be the best place to visit if you are trying to save up or may not want to spend too much money. If you have some extra cash lying around and you girls want to try your luck at the slot-machines, it’s a fun experience and who knows? You may end up winning big time.
- Consider staying as close as possible to The Strip. The Strip is where “it’s happening” in Las Vegas. Between the drinking and the casino hopping, having to commute too far to get back to your hotel is no fun at all. If you’re traveling in RV rentals on your girls’ road trip, you may want to consider parking them somewhere during the Vegas portion of your trip.
- Do catch shows. Vegas is well-known for its entertainment and rightly so. It has a lot of fun things going on from magic shows to concerts. Look up entertainment beforehand and plan what you want to see with your girlfriends. You won’t regret it.
- You may want to have a designated sober friend. It isn’t absolutely necessary. As grown-ups, you have probably been taking care of yourself while drinking for years now. But, if you want to make sure that everyone can have a great time without worrying, then take turns with your girlfriend to ensure you have the designated sober friend to keep all of you safe.
- Make sure to have a great time. Most of all, be sure to enjoy your time in Las Vegas. It’s a “must-do at least once” experience and even better when you visit with girlfriends. Leave drama and stress back home and enjoy the nightlife and fun of Las Vegas.
What Not to Do
- Forget the stilettos. Las Vegas fun usually calls for a lot of walking, so avoid wearing shoes that will be killing you by the end of the night. Dress sharp, but be comfortable, as you will want to enjoy seeing as much as possible while in Las Vegas.
- Get married. Obviously. But, you’d be surprised how easy it is to want to do the cheesy thing while under the effects of alcohol. Make sure that you and your girls stay free from the temptation to get married in a Vegas chapel with a guy that you just met—that storyline is better left for the movies.
- If you can’t afford it, avoid the gambling machines. You should definitely try a couple of slot machines while in town. Maybe, you’ll get lucky. Maybe you won’t. What you don’t want to do is spend all of your money trying to get lucky. You worked too hard for your savings to throw them away.
- Get so wasted that you end up in less-than-desirable situations. Yes, it’s your girls time to let loose and have fun. Have the time of your life, drink your favorite drinks, and get up and dance. Just avoid getting yourself in trouble by not paying attention to what’s happening. You don’t want to end up being the target of those who don’t have your best in mind.
Road tripping with your girls can be one of the best experiences of your life. It will undoubtedly be something that you will look back on for years to come. Las Vegas is a fantastic place to visit while traveling the U.S. in RV rentals and the above tips should help you to have a positively remarkable time. Happy traveling!