Browserling, world’s first HTML5 cross-browser testing service, has created a bunch of tools for programmers, web developers and web designers. These tools help developers to quickly get their tasks done. Browserling guys love simplicity so these tools are extremely simple to use. No useless checkboxes, no useless configuration options, no ads, and no popups. Just tools. Press button, get result.
Tools include these categories:
- Web developer tools – tools for web programmers, such as URL escape, HTML encode, HTML minify, XML beautify, JSON prettify, CSS compress, JS minify.
- Conversion tools – tools for data analysts that allow you to convert between files, data and text, such as between XML and JSON, Text and Binary, HTML and Markdown, Hex and RGB.
- Data encryption tools – tools for cryptography, such as AES encrypt and AES decrypt, RC4 encrypt/decrypt, ROT13, base64 encode and decode
- Hashing tools – tools for data experts, such as MD2, MD4, MD5, and MD6 hashes, SHA1 hash, RipeMD hash, CRC16 and CRC32 hashes, Adler32 Hash.
- Password tools – tools for security experts, such as generate MariaDB and MySQL password, generate bcrypt() password, generate random UUID and GUID.
- Text tools – tools for big data scientists, such as change text casing, reverse and transform text, find text statistics, extract text from HTML, JSON and XML.
- Randomization tools – tools for software testers, such as random string generator, random IP generator, random date generator, line shuffler.
- Image tools – tools for graphics designers, such as JPG to PNG converter, other PNG, GIF, BMP image format converters, image resize, image crop, image optimize.
- Date and Time tools – tools for programmers, such as UNIX to UTC converter, random date generator, seconds to human time converter, time calculator.
- Math tools – tools for engineers and mathematicians, such as number base converter, Roman to decimal converter, prime number generator, Fibonacci number generator.
- And hundreds more tools – tools for everyone else, such as determining your IP address, finding your browser information, validating data, capturing screenshots.
Programming and web development team at Browserling brings the best quality and advanced tools to accomplish common programming tasks efficiently and quickly. By collecting all the tools in one place it benefits everyone who needs such tools. Totally awesome!
Advantages of Browserling Tools
Browserling is an online company where you will find a collection of all the widely used common website development tools. The best part of these tools is that they are completely free and easy to use. No ads, popups or other nonsense. Just easy to use tools.
Built and tested with their own technology, browserify, they ensure to give fast and correct results. There are numerous tools for web testers, developers, designers, front-end developers, programmers, but all tools are divided across many websites. Browserling offers all tools in one place and all tools share the same interface. The method to use these tools for your project is also very simple. Their user-friendly and intuitive interface doesn’t even make you think to use them efficiently. All you need to do is to press a button, and you get results instantly.
Browserling tools have been tested and used by hundreds of thousands of users to date. Thanks to Browserling tools many satisfied users have created high-end professional level websites.
Exciting Features of Browserling Tools
One of the most significant features of Browserling online web tools is that they also offer online browser to their consumers. Users get access to use current and past versions of the most popular browser. The tools created by the professionals at Browserling, works in almost all the browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Safari and Firefox and also their legacy versions.
To make its operation easy, Browserling tools provides best services on all the prominent operating systems as well, such as Windows XP, 7, 10, Android OS, Kit Kat, Marshmallow, Android 7 Nougat.
Cross Browser Testing Tools by Browserling
People from different corners of the world use different devices to access websites. These devices have different types of browsers, screen types, resolution, screen sizes, operating systems. In such case the goal of a web designer should be to create a website design that provides the best user experience on all these different software and hardware types. A website should feel at its best when viewed even on an older browser, as well as newest browser.
To accomplish this goal, the most critical factor that needs to be taken into consideration is cross-browser testing. Browserling is one of those web companies that provide superior level online browser testing services to its users. You can ever test in Internet Explorer versions 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and Edge.
The various tools offered by Browserling helps to make life of all the people involved in web development easy. If you have not explored and used the extensive range of Browserling’s web tools, then do it today!