Data recovery is a process of restoring lost and inaccessible data. Data recovery is important in the case of large data loss. That is if data in an organisation lost due to some unexpected condition like system crash, then data recovery is very useful in that situation.
Data recovery software’s are usually used to perform the recovery operation. It is used when the data lost or inaccessible are unable to recover. Data Recovery has become an essential activity for the people in the computer world. The valuable data can get corrupt or lost at any point of time or the partitions might become inaccessible.
EaseUS data recovery software
EaseUS is a popular data recovery program which is normally used to restore lost and inaccessible data. This recovery program can be used for all sorts of data recovery by the user. This is not the only suit for personal use, but also for professional use. Any types of files and folders can be recovered with this software. No matter, either be it the excel file or word document or photos or videos or audios, but this recovery software will restore all such files within some minutes. The file recovery steps are very easy to go behind. So, the users can use with no hesitations.
Why you have to use EaseUS?
- EaseUS free data recovery software is error prone, virus free and plug-in free
- This software is used by number of people and it has good features
- The users also feel best recovery experience while using this data recovery software
- Another important feature of this data recovery software is, this software enables the users to preview their lost data before restoring the data
- Users can also get a report of what data is backed up and when the last data recovery takes place
- This recovery package is available for free for the users. This is the main reason why most of people use this program
How to recover files?
- In the first step, you should launch EaseUS file recovery software on your system.
- Next, the type of the file that you want to restore should be chosen. It does not matter whether it is an audio or video or document or some other file
- Once you have selected your file type, then fire the “Next” button
- The succeeding page will ask you to choose the drive that you want to search
- After selecting the drive, “Scan” button should be clicked
- Now, the software is all set to scan your system and scanning will begin
- Scanning process will search your system completely and will show you the restores files list
- Among the list of files shown by the software, you have to restore the one that you want to restore
- If you feel some files are missing in quick scan mode, change your mode to deep scan
- For restoring or getting back the data, you have to hit the “restore” or “recover” button