Information is one of the most valuable commodities. Even in this age of the internet and technology, information still holds the key and has the potential to grab anyone’s attention. So how about using this commodity for your website? Does it sound interesting to you? If yes, then this blog is especially for you.
We all know that Medium is one fantastic platform that consists of informative and interesting blogs that can attract, engage and impress readers. So how about adding a Medium blog to your website and making your website engaging and informative? Fortunately, you can easily embed Medium blogs on websites.
Various tools like social media aggregators help you in this cause. By following some simple steps, you can embed Medium blog on the website with ease. These tools help you collect, curate, customize, and display social media feeds on a website. So let’s find out the steps involved in adding a Medium article on a website.
Steps to Embed Medium Blog On Website
As mentioned above, various social media aggregator tools help you in this cause. You can find these tools on the internet and use the one that best suits your needs. Here, we will be using Tagembed.
Tagembed is one of the well-known social media aggregator tools that is popular as it is easy to use, provides some amazing features, and has pocket-friendly pricing plans. And to embed Medium blog on the website while using Tagembed, all you have to do is:
#Step1: Aggregate Medium Blogs
- Sign up to Tagembed for free or login to your account by using your credentials if you are an existing user.
- You’ll be redirected to the Tagembed dashboard. Here, the tool will already create your First Widget if you are a new user. Click on the Open button to proceed. And If you are an existing user ad want to create a new widget, click on the Create Widget button that appears on the top right corner of the screen, provide the desired name of the widget and Create your widget
- A Pick a source window will appear on your screen. Select the RSS widget as your source from provided options.
- A Create Feed dialog box will appear on your with 2 boxes:
- Display Name – Provide the desired name for your feeds
- Feed URL – Enter the URL of your targeted Medium blog feeds
- Click on the Create Feed button to start aggregation. And within a few seconds, your screen will be loaded with all Medium Blog feeds.
You also have the option to explore the features from the Tagembed that provide great significance to this strategy. Like, you can customize the feed according to your preference by changing widget theme, banners, Moderation Filter, Background, Font style, Font size of the widget, and offers more options.
#Step2: Generate Embed Code
Now It’s time to generate the embed code for your website.
- Click on the Embed Widget button that appears on the bottom-left side of the screen and a new dialog box will appear on the screen with the list of different website CMS. Select HTML from the given options.
- Here you can even adjust the height & width of the widget. Finally, click on the Copy Code button and paste the code on the backend of your website.
This is it. By following these simple steps, you can own an impressive and informative website that displays medium blogs.
Benefits of Adding Medium Blog On The Website
You must be thinking, what good can Medium article do to your website, right? Here are some of the major benefits of this strategy.
Makes the website more engaging and informative – It is important to have an engaging and informative website in this stiff competition. It helps to have the edge over the competition and makes your website stand out from the crowd.
Helps in increasing website traffic – If your website is informative and provides needed updates to the individuals, there are chances that more people will be interested in visiting your website. And hence, it might increase the web traffic of your website.
Reduces bounce rate – As mentioned above, articles can make your website more engaging and hold your visitors for long. Eventually, reducing the bounce rate of the website.
Provide a visual appeal to the website: Blogs have the potential to make your website impressive and at the same time, increase the visual appeal. And we all know how important it is to have an alluring website in this age of the internet. Many people often determine the reputation and quality of a brand based on their website.
The Final Note
The website has an important role to play in this age of the internet. As the competition is getting stiff in the market, it becomes crucial that your website has that added element that attracts customers and leaves an everlasting impression. By opting to embed Medium blogs on a website, you can achieve this feat. So follow the steps mentioned above and stand out from the crowd.