As many of you who have ever had hemorrhoids you know all you want is some comfort from the itching and burning. There are many prescription and over the counter relief products you can purchase and use for treatment (read more: http://natadviser.com/essential-oils-for-hemorrhoids/). However, some of these either only work for a short period, have side effects, and don’t treat the cause or help to prevent them for in the future. There are some natural remedies that not only work they work greatly and have effects that help to prevent future breakouts.
I am talking about the use of Essential Oils that are derived from natural plants and herbs and won’t break the bank to use. The best part of using this treatment method is that they work better than store bought products and are safer to use. These oils have medicinal properties that can help with both acute issues they also help those who may have longer term issues.
Many Essential Oils can be used to make the inflammation from hemorrhoids decrease in a shorter time frame they also relieve the itching and burning very rapidly. A huge benefit that comes from the usage of these oils is that they improve the blood flow in the areas where they are being applied. They heal the hemorrhoids and to stop any bleeding while at the same time they increase the quality and strength of blood vessels to prevent damage that can cause the same issues again down the road.
These oils can be used alone for treatment or in a mixture to ensure the best treatment that is suitable for your specific needs. Now some of these oils can be applied directly while others my need to be diluted with a base or carrier oil. Here are the most commonly used base oils: olive oil, sesame oil, grape seed oil, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, and jojoba or castor oil.
Here is a list with a few Essential Oils that are proven to work & what they help with for treatment:
- Cypress Oil – Can be used as an astringent. Helps with healing the affected tissues and making any bleeding that is occurring to be reduced.
- Tea Tree Oil – Helps with inflammation.
- Lavender Oil – Helps with pain and itching.
- Chamomile Oil – Helps with pain and irritation.
- Geranium Oil – Helps with pain and bleeding and helps to speed up healing.
- Dill Oil – Helps with stinging and burning related pain.
- Frankincense Oil – Helps with pain and dryness.
- Juniper Oil – Helps with pain.
Recommended Amounts for Oils & Mixtures:
- Tea Tree Mixture – 1 to 2 drops Tea Tree Oil mixed with 1 to 2 tablespoon castor oil
- Cypress Mixture – 2 to 3 drops Cypress Oil, 1 tablespoon of a Base Oil, 2 to 3 drops of Lemon Juice
- Dill Mixture – 1 to 2 drops Dill Oil mixed with 1 tablespoon of a Base Oil
- Frankincense Mixture – 2 to 3 drops Frankincense Oil mixed into 2 tablespoons of liquid lanolin
- Mixture for itching and pain – 5 drops of Geranium Oil, 4 drops of Lavender Oil, 3 drops of Chamomile Oil, all added to 40 drops of a base oil in a glass container to store for future usage
- Mixture for gel treatment – 5 ml Witch Hazel, 2 drops Cypress Oil, 2 drops Juniper Oil, 2 drops Geranium Oil – once these are mixed add – 40 ml Unscented Aloe Vera mix in a bowl then transfer to a glass bottle