People in Delhi love to travel and they constantly seek places that are serene and away from chaos. Also the geographical position of Delhi makes it a place that has lots of hill stations near by. Apart from the mainstream hill stations like Shimla and Dharamshala there are various other hill stations too that mainly attract the hippie population like Solan, Kasauli, Lansdowne etc. Just book your tickets on the Surat to Delhi flights and travel to have an awesome vacation in the hill stations near Delhi. If you stay in Surat and want to explore the hippie culture then these are the perfect locations for you.
- Solan: The calm down of Solan is found halfway between Chandigarh and Shimla is a cantonment region which holds the refinement and appeal of an armed force town. With an arranged British settlement, wooden structures and excellent legacy models, Solan offers a serene retreat from the capital’s bustling life.
- Dalhousie: A standout amongst the most well known hill stations in the Himachal Pradesh, Dalhousie is an extraordinary getaway from the city life with family or friends. Being a prevalent destination, you will find a number of strolling and trekking visits to explore the zone. Appreciate the quietness of the Khajjiar lake, catch the magnificence of Panch Paula, and witness a 360 degree all encompassing perspective of the valley from the Dainkund Peak.
- Kasauli: Settled in the midst of the tall oak trees, Kasauli takes you back to the good time. Peaceful surroundings with perspectives of the enchanted Himalayas, this is the ideal getaway for a serene weekend. Look at the Victorian engineering which portrays Kasauli’s structures, when you walk around town. Get an espresso and baked goods at the town’s beautiful pastry kitchens and get teleported to the British era.
- Parwanoo: Each child who’s experienced childhood in Delhi, and has spent some time in Himachal, will let you know about Timbertrail, a trolley which takes you to a calm resort on the peak. As a child, taking the ride was an experience in itself, with the immense valley spread out underneath. Remember those recollections and head to this magnificent historic point at the foot of the Himalayan extent.
- Mussoorie: A heavenly sloping retreat, no wonder that Mussoorie is otherwise called the ‘Ruler of the Hills’ affectionately. Situated at the foot of Himalayas, Mussoorie can be the perfect destination for a sentimental getaway. With its great lavish lodgings, valley perspectives to bite the dust for, Mussoorie draws in Delhiites as a helpful area for an unwinding weekend from the warmth and contamination. The all encompassing perspectives of the Shivalik reaches are a reward!
- Ranikhet: Maybe an underrated slope station, this Uttaranchal town brags of some superb regular magnificence. Known for its substantial apple plantations, you can stroll along these patio nurseries, and as you gather fresh apples, you can also take in the amazing perspectives of the slopes. Cloudy mornings and cool nights portray Ranikhet lovely days. This is the ideal destination for a fast sentimental safehouse.
- Mukteshwar: This gem of the Kumaon slopes gets its name from an antiquated Shiva Temple named Mukteshwar Dham. A trip to Mukteshwar will revive your confidence in deep sense of being and common excellence. Visit the complex of Tapovan, a celebrated homestead the holy person Mukteshwar Maharaj for some spiritual reasons. Adventurous people can go rappelling or trekking at Chauli ki Jali. Try not to miss the photo commendable dusk!
With such amazing locations placed at just 8-9 hours away from Delhi, there are no dearth of options to explore when it comes to spending time in a serene environment. However, book your Surat to Delhi flights in advance as the airfares hike during the peak season.