These days, you have number of devices to shoot interesting news videos through mobile phones, camcorders, webcams, digital cameras etc. However most of these devices tend to save news clips in different formats that are not standard ones. This can make you face some issues when you wish to upload it to a popular site such as YouTube as the website supports videos in different format. You now have a perfect solution in the form of Movavi video converter which helps you to convert any video clips into the format which is YouTube friendly in just few minutes.
Why Use this Video Converter?
This converter YouTube from Movavi can support all well known video format that includes HD video, AVI, DVD, MP4, MOV, FLV, 3GP and much more. This program also allows you to make minor adjustments to the news videos such as adjusting the contrast and brightness trim or rotate video etc. the video converter also helps you to convert your precious news video clips into any desired format for uploading purpose and later helps you to upload the converter video to the site of YouTube and other such video services in an easy and quick way.
Steps to Convert and Upload Video Clips to YouTube
If you want to convert any video for uploading it to the YouTube website, make sure you follow the steps mention below.
- Download and then run the installation setup: Visit the website of Movavi and download the video converter program, which is an efficient and simple to use program for YouTube. Now run the setup.exe file to install it with wizard instruction.
- Launch the software and add video files: You can now run the Movavi software and select Add video option for adding the news videos that needs to be converted. If the original source of your news video is DVD then make sure that you click on add DVD to add the files.
- Choose a preset for YouTube: You can find the drop down list in convert to option at the bottom side of the product window. You should now choose the category online video in video and audio format to choose the right preset for YouTube.
- Convert the news videos: Near the destination field you will find the browse button mention the folder name where you wish the Movavi program to place the converted news files. Make sure you tick the check box of upload to option and then choose YouTube option from the drop down list to upload the converted files to the preferred website.
- Begin video upload on YouTube: As soon as the conversion gets over the share online application of Movavi will open. It will add the converted videos automatically and YouTube site would also be selected. You just need to mention the essential detail about the news videos such as category tags privacy description etc and then hit upload.
You can also upload the video by opening the share online application from your windows start menu.