Expressing your love and care through flowers is one of the best ways to make someone feel special. Any occasion is appropriate for sending a flower bouquet, whether it is a birthday, a wedding, or just a surprise. A beautiful bouquet of flowers is the best way to brighten up your loved one’s day! So, when it comes to gifting, flowers are the safest bet. All you need to do is find a florist in your local area. However, if you can’t find one in your neighborhood, you can try online flower delivery.
If you search online, you can find a number of online shops that sells flowers and gifts, and get them delivered to your loved one’s door. Flowers can convey a lot of messages. There’s no denying the fact that flowers look pretty and are one of the best gifts, but have you ever wondered about the things to keep in mind while gifting flowers?
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of a few things that you need to know when you’re gifting flowers-
- The occasion
Sending flowers is a great gesture at nearly any time, but don’t forget to keep the occasion in mind. While roses, carnations, orchids and lilies are the popular choices that fit most occasions, on special occasions, such as birthdays or anniversaries, you can choose exotic flower bouquets or intricate floral arrangements.
- Likes and dislikes
Before you send an online flower delivery, you need to consider the choice of the person whom you are sending the flowers to. Consider his/her likes and dislikes before choosing a bouquet. Some people like single-stemmed flowers, some like bouquets whereas many others prefer elegant flower arrangements. However, there can be a few people who like flower plants. So, likes and dislikes of a person should be the essence of gifting.
- Color of the flowers
Don’t just gift any flower bouquet that appeals to you. Consider its color. Flowers are available in a range of colors- white, blue, red, yellow, pink, etc. and every color has significance.
Here are some common flower colors and their significance-
- White: White flowers signify innocence and purity, and are ideal for pious occasions like christening, festivals, prayer rituals, etc.
- Blue: Blue symbolizes tranquility and peace, and is ideal for a sick person or to show trust.
- Red: Although red flowers are usually associated with love and passion, they can also be used to convey respect, desire, and courage.
- Yellow: The color yellow is associated with happiness and joy, and is also the ideal color for symbolizing friendship
- Pink: Pink color represents femininity, grace, elegance and happiness. You can gift pink flowers on birthday, anniversary and other similar events.
Remember to send a note with the flower bouquet. A small and heartfelt message will make your gift even more special. The key things to keep in mind when writing the message are your feelings for the person you’re sending flowers to and the occasion.
Gift flowers during good times and keep your loved ones gleaming with happiness. And when things go wrong, flowers can help make them right! Happy flower gifting!