Case studies help to build business credibility. You can highlight your successes, which will encourage a potential customer to become a loyal consumer.
You can describe case study as –
- A portrait of profitable relationship with consumers
- Shows real-examples of your product or services in action and their capacity to help consumers fulfil their goals.
Case studies sound great then why do marketing executives grumble about how challenging it is to obtain a good one.
Here are some tips to create opportunities, so that consumers share their amazing stories.
Build trust with consumers
- Abandon the concept of ‘case study’, it makes you sound litigate.
- You desire a STORY, which is authentic, compelling, and real.
- Ask consumers to help you by telling their story.
- Avoid using the word ‘case study’.
You share your story first
- Many consumers desire to be helpful.
- Case study structure puts them off.
- They are well aware that conditions alter speedily and may not be same next year.
- Relevant record is dynamic relationship, so they don’t desire to be on-record.
- Therefore, you share your story instead.
Now, you have entered the stage of writing a great study. If you find it difficult then approach professionals at quickwriter.com/case-studies/
It is the best option to get compelling case studies written fast. You will need three things including –
What is the trend of larger business? Can you find 3rd party research, which validates the trend?
Remember, the person who reads is your targeted customer, therefore organize the story around their needs. Use information vital to the person who is reading because it is a solution to their ‘pain points’.
- Create triggers
Define the value of solution provided. Consumers appreciate your product or services but are hardly aware about it. Therefore, encourage them to brag. Appreciate about their sharpness in discovering and buying your product. Explore for actual reasons why using your company will be rewarding to them. This will generate buying triggers.
Now, you are equipped with the three biggies. Next step is to format using the six crucial case study elements.
6 elements are a must in case study format
- Testimonial lead quote – A one-liner or quip from the interviewed source, which is repeated inside the text body is better as lead quote.
- Result summary – It will display how your business has helped in case study. It should be appealing to prospects because the text has addressed their genuine pain points.
- Challenging summary – Use a standpoint that highlights the reader’s view of the issue.
- ‘About Us’ – Write a paragraph that includes contact information and few noteworthy facts about your company.
- Interesting title – A solution to readers need, you are aware about. Remember to add the keyword, so you can tweet with related hashtag.
- CTA – Every case study needs to encourage readers to interact with something specific. It can be included in the right or left or bottom of the case study.
Organize your case studies well and make sure readers find them easily. You can reach out to professional case study writers and tap their expertise.